Summer Sunset Tour duration 2 hours
Available from 6th July until August 31st available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday’s
Departure Time 07:00 pm
Meeting time is 30 minutes prior to departure.
British Columbia’s discovery islands are known to have some of the best scenery in the world not to mention the incredible sunsets. Take advantage of a unique wildlife watching experience & the wonderful evening light.
HIGHLIGHTS & INCLUSIONS
- Fully guided whale watching and wildlife viewing
- Smaller group size – 12 people maximum & fewer vessels on the water for an intimate and secluded viewing opportunity
- Drinks, and snacks; allergy and dietary restrictions accommodated
- Wildlife viewing, Whale Watching
- Onboard wildlife education
- Gloves, hats, survival suits, sunscreen.
- Onboard Naturalist/Biology specialist
- Onboard washrooms on all of our boats!
- Hydrophone – So you can listen to the whales!
Eagle Eye Adventures in motivated to provide our guests with more than just a “look at the whales”. Cruise in comfort. Our tour boats are Transport Canada approved, with onboard washrooms!
Eagle Eye Adventures team members are excited to share everything Mother Nature has to offer. With every departure, we go above and beyond – maximizing guest satisfaction.
What to bring:
Extra clothing, wear enclosed footwear, a smile, and a sense of adventure!
You are welcome to bring your own camera.
Please understand that when we view wildlife and whales, we are guests and must follow a strict set of viewing guidelines in order to protect and respect their natural habitat. Yes, sometimes the whales do get close due to their behavior, but we never get close on purpose. In Canada, we cannot approach within 100 meters(110 yards).
For more information, take a look at our rules and guideline page.