Combine a great Whale Watching Tour & Helicopter Tour to discover the beautiful Discovery Islands and it’s amazing wildlife.
The diversity of wildlife and awe-inspiring scenery that exists so close to Campbell River is unparalleled! Ideally located near the south end of Discovery Passage, the area is a critically important habitat for Killer Whales, Humpback Whales and so much more! We have partnered with 49 north helicopters to offer you this amazing package.
This beautiful combination tour is a unique experience that you should not miss.
The day will start with an amazing 4-hour wildlife tour, when you come back you will get to the airport for your stunning mountain flight over the beautiful Vancouver Island Mountain Range on to the famous Comox Glacier.
- Eagle Eye Adventures 4-hour Tour combination / $ 261 per person
- 20 minutes Discovery Helicopter Tour over the Pacific Ocean and the Discovery Islands
- Glacier combination with Whale Watching Tour / $ 494 per person
- The first day the Whale Watch, the second day the Glazier tour
- 45 minutes Comox Glacier Tour over the Strathcona Park and its beautiful lakes and mountains
Add for 49 dollars per person:
A 15-minute stop in the mountains. Perfect to snap the perfect shot!
Add for 95 dollars per person:
45-minute lunch stop at a remote location in the mountains. We will serve you a gourmet picnic with non-alcoholic beverages
A lunch stop at the stunning Wood Mountain Lodge.
All tours and flights can be combined to your wishes if you want a different combination tour just send us an email and we will provide you with the price for that tour.